Smart drawing objects, like the legend, title block, scale bars and line tables update themselves automatically as you edit a drawing. You get a drawing that is accurate and complete. Automatically!
The legend is just one example of the Smart Drawing Objects™ you’ll find in TPC Desktop.
- The Automatic Point Symbols option adds any used symbols to the legend – automatically. Remove a symbol from the drawing and TPC Desktop removes it from the legend.
- Edit the text for any legend item. Change ‘FOUND 5/8″ REBAR’ to ‘FOUND 5/8″ REBAR AS NOTED”.
- Right click the legend and add a new legend item like ‘[ ] RECORD DATA CSF 29427’. It’s so easy.
- Rearrange the items within the legend.
- Right click any line, text, symbol or drawing object and add it to the legend.
You’ll find other Smart Drawing Objects™ like tables that let you add a record data column, scale bars that update with the drawing scale, title blocks that bring in the scale, file name and date and more.