Formatting a View
Choose View | Format
View or press F9 to display the Format dialog.
- Enter the Display Sequence you want. The letters are case sensitive (T is not
the same as t).
- Chose and other options.
- Choose OK to apply the changes to the view.
Changing the display sequence
Each view uses characters (number and letters) to define the columns in the view.
You include the columns you want in the view by including their character in the
Display Sequence in the order you want the columns to appear. It's actually
simpler to just do than it is to explain.
Each view presents a different list of appropriate options for the display
In the Points Manager Format:
J = Status - Displays any Status Codes for this point.
- P = All point data is Protected (Northing, Easting, Elevation).
- E = The Elevation of this point is Protected.
- A = This point has been Adjusted.
- R = This point has been Rotated.
- T = This point has been Translated.
- O = The Topo designation has been turned On for this point.
Q = Origin - Where did this point come from?
- KBD = Coordinates were entered by keyboard.
- COMP = Raw data is available for this point and its coordinates were computed.
- COGO = The coordinates of this point were determined by a COGO tool.
- IMPORT = This point was Imported.
The Traverses Manager and
Drawings Manager support groups. You manage the
group names and properties via the
Working with Views
Formatting the Traverse View
Formatting the Drawing View
Personal, Premium, Professional