In the first few months of 2013, we offered TPC Desktop FREE to the first 300 people to purchase the TPC Connection. Wow – those went fast! If you were one of the first 300 – congratulations!
In this struggling economy, we hope TPC Desktop has helped you get jobs, retain clients and turn a profit.
The original offer came with with one year of our TPC Connection to help you be successful. Now we want to help with your continued success. Here’s how:
- Renew Your Edition – Compare Editions
This offer includes the TPC Connection (at discounted early renewal price) which includes Printed Learning Guides, eReader Learning Guides, Agile Releases (TPC 2014 R1, R2, etc.), Technical Support and Online Training!
These are limited time offers so call now!
What You Get
This is a partial list of new and improved features.
TPC Desktop 2014
released: February 2014
- Label Orientation
- Labels Inside and / or Outside
- Reverse Label Directions
- Stacked or Aligned Labels
- Label Leaders
- Combine Drawing Variables with Other Variables and Text
- Coordinate Conversion for Selected Points / Traverses
- Coordinate Conversion During ASCII Import / Export
TPC Desktop 2014, Release 1
released: July 2014
TPC Desktop 2014, Release 2
released: October 2014