To date, Traverse PC has been minimally affected by COVID-19. We are taking necessary precautions, including social distancing of our work force, and so will remain open.
Traverse PC, Inc.Mailing Address: P.O. Box 105, Florence, Oregon 97439 Office Hours: 7 AM to Noon and 1 PM to 4 PM (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Sales: 541.997.3518 Toll Free: 800.460.3002 Techincal Support: 541.248.5147 – active TPC Connection req’d On-Line: Member Area – login required Technical Support Email – fill out our support form and even attach your files Forums: TPC User Forum
Schedule a meeting15-Minute Meeting
Please go to Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation to Opt-In, Opt-Out or view Traverse PC’s Compliance with this law.
Please go to GDPR Privacy Statement to see our policies under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Traverse PC welcomes resellers who are willing to promote our products.
1. You get a substantial margin on the sales you make. We value the work you do to promote our products and make it worth your while to do so.
2. If you are not able to close a sale but can provide a referral, we will close the sale and credit you with a substantial finder’s fee.
3. If your sale includes a TPC Connection, we will drop-ship any related items directly to the new user. You don’t have to stock anything.
4. We have less than 1% product return rate. This is a great product.
5. You are welcome to promote the same specials we do on our web site. You can check our site at the start of each month to see what your client sees if they visit our site.
Internship If you pursuing a B.S. or higher in computer science, surveying or engineering and are skilled in Windows programming (Visual C++, C#, Windows CE, .NET), Traverse PC may have an exciting summer intern position for you.
Marketing If you have national marketing experience in a survey related industry and have personal experience in surveying or engineering please contact us. We are always ready to hire the best.
ODA – Open Design Alliance
We are a sustaining member of ODA.
NSPS – National Society of Professional Surveyors
We are NSPS members.
OSBEELS – Oregon State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying
We are licensed in Oregon.
We are certified GISPs.
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template revised 4/12/2021