Works Like You Think
We designed Traverse PC from the ground up to be the most agile land surveying software available. We accomplish this three ways:
- Views: We built our software around Views, which allows you create maps using the tools that work best for you
- Visible Data™: All of your data is always visible and can easily be changed
- Quick View™: Put simply, the data you upload automatically creates your drawing
Learn More about how Views, Visible Data™ and QuikView™ Technologies make your drawings quick and easy
Streamline Your Workflows
Traverse PC is instinctive and intuitive and it makes sense in five simple steps, so you can work like you think!
- Research: Every survey starts with records research.
- Import Data: Upload from your data collector
- View Map: Quick View™ technology populates the map with your data
- Make Decisions: Traverse PC gives you complete control of your map
- Create Deliverables: Choose the file type of your choice
Traverse PC offers virtually any kind of survey mapping from start to finish in one package.
Our software can help you tackle control surveys, boundary surveys, site surveys, topographic surveys, mortgage surveys, construction staking, curve stakeout, subdivision design, road layout, plat checks, area computations and many, many more.
If you can dream of it, Traverse PC can map it!
Since 1987 we’ve been designing and perfecting the best software available for land surveyors. Over that time period Traverse PC has created millions of drawings.
We love our customers and they love showing us the great maps they made with Traverse PC.
Check out our maps page to see what our customers have created using Traverse PC!
Compatibility & Deliverables
Your maps and reports can be delivered in a variety of forms including:
- CAD: Export any version of DXF/DWG/DXB/DGN files
- Google Earth: Export KML/KMZ files
- LandXML: Export XML files, points, surfaces, etc.
- GPS: Export GPS/GNSS positions
- And Many More
See our Deliverables page for more information
We take great pride in designing elegant software that makes sense and is instinctive and intuitive. That’s why we’re the choice for businesses in a wide variety of industries.
Our customers love that they don’t need to interact with engineering platforms and invest in learning software that has more features than they’ll ever need. TPC Desktop it’s intuitive enough for people to learn and pick up within a couple days of starting the software.
If you can use windows software, you can use TPC Desktop!
Traverse PC Basics – How it Works and Why it Works that Way (44:55)
Learn TPC Quickly
Do you want to get up and running with TPC Desktop quickly? There are just four steps!
- Step 1 – Learn How it Works and Why
- Step 2 – Learn About the TPC Desktop
- Step 3 – Learn About Traverses
- Step 4 – Learn About Quick ViewTM Technology
- Be Productive
See our Quick-Start Guide for more information.
See What’s New
Has it been a while since you last looked at TPC?
- A lot has changed
- We’ve added tools you need like LandXML, PLSS, Calibrations, Phrase Driven Legal Descriptions and more
- And we’ve worked with each one to streamline all your typical workflows
See our What’s New page for more information.
Surfaces Webinar (54:08)