Make your Drawings Easier with TPC Desktop
What’s the difference between Traverse PC and other survey programs like CAD? It’s simple. Traverse PC is simply the easiest to use because your data is always visible and easy to update. We like to use a cake baking analogy to show why TPC Desktop’s visible data feature is such a game changer.
With CAD and other survey software once you’ve chosen your ingredients and baked your cake, the job is done. If you want to adjust the cake to your taste after it’s been baked you have to start over and bake a whole other cake. That’s a normal process, and one we’re accustomed to. But Traverse PC knew there was a better way.
When a Traverse PC cake is baked, you can still see all the ingredients that went into it the finished product. And not only can you see the ingredients – you can adjustment them on the fly and remove or add entire ingredients. You can tinker with the cake just to see what’s possible. And as you bake more cakes, it’s that much easier to perfect your craft. And the result? We’ll we don’t have to tell you bakes a better cake do we!
That’s the central advantage Traverse PC gives users over CAD – the ability to access and change you data anytime, even after you’ve created your deliverable. With TPC Desktop you take complete control of your data.
Import Your Data Collector File
Traverse PC has everything you need… and nothing you don’t. It’s instinctive and intuitive and it makes sense in five simple steps.
- Research: Every survey starts with records research. And traverses are the prefect way to bring together the deeds, tax lot maps, right-of-ways, easements and boundaries for any survey.
- Import Data: Upload from your data collector, CAD, ASCII, GPS, XML and many more. Simply choose your file type and Traverse PC does the rest.
- View Map: Once you’ve imported your data and chosen the settings your map will auto-populate with our Quick View technology. It’s that easy!
- Make Decisions: This is where the magic happens. With Traverse PC you can adjust any part of your map and how it appears visually. You can even edit the data. Traverse PC gives you complete control.
- Create Deliverables: In Traverse PC your maps and reports can be delivered in a variety of forms. Rest assured we have a deliverable format that is perfect your needs.
Software Designed Around You!
We designed Traverse PC from the ground up to be the most agile surveying program available. We accomplish this by building our software around what we call Views.
Views are simply different ways to use the software and create maps. You choose the view that works best for the way you like to work and the type of survey you’re doing. You can easily toggle between Views with the touch of a button.
Put them all together and you have TPC Desktop™, the most powerful and agile land survey software on the market
Watch the video to the right for detailed information on Views and see how powerful and easy TPC Desktop is to use!
Visible Data™ – All the Time!
Ever use another land survey program or CAD and been frustrated that you couldn’t access or change your data? With TPC Desktop worry no more!
At any time you simply click into traverse view and you’ll have access to all your data. Right-click any survey object (line, label, symbol) in a drawing and TPC can take you right to that point in a traverse.
And your data is always editable, so if you find a mistake, you can fix it without missing a beat.<Remove image: add – TPC Desktop intro: Entering a lot traverse>
Create Your Deliverables
We can’t say enough about our Quick View™ Technology. You get to see what your data looks like without drawing it and without fiddling with those drawing commands you can never remember how to use. Just choose the settings you want for Control, Side Shots and Lot Labels and let our Quick View™ Technology do the rest.
Draw everything the same, or choose settings for individual traverses and you have a very sophisticated drawing without ever drawing a thing yourself.
Watch the video on the right for detailed information on our feature-rich Quick View™ technology
<remove image, add: TPC desktop intro: Quick View>