- TPC Desktop Personal offers the Basic COGO, Basic Drawing Tools, Basic Traverse Adjustments, Custom Reports and Import/Export tools you’ll use everyday.
- Forestry / Assessors / Landscape Design / Construction / Plat Checking
- TPC Premium Edition provides the tools to perform routine land surveying tasks and may well serve the needs of many surveyors not fully engaged in more advanced surveying projects. If you don’t need profiles, vertical curves, cross-sections or Least Squares Network adjustment – this may be just the right edition for you.
- Surveying / Mapping / Construction / Accident Investigation / Septic Design
- TPC Professional Edition is the “complete package” for land surveying. The powerful list of features provide the tools to perform basic as well as advanced surveying tasks.
- Surveying / Engineering / Highway / Accident Investigation / Septic Design / Geodetics / PLSS
- Get a FREE one-year subscription of TPC Professional Edition
- Receive a network (site) license for TPC Professional
- Tell us how many seats you need
- TPC Professional Edition has all the tools to help you teach geomatics, resource management, engineering, accident investigation and more
- FREE to qualifying institutions
Want us to help you decide? Just fill out the evaluation request form and send it to us.
Total Cost of Ownership
FREE On-Line Resources
- Frequent Questions – everything you want to know most
- Web Seminars – sign up to attend one of our free web seminars
- Our Member Area is available 24/7 – Sign-in
Your TPC Version Home Page
- Start Traverse PC Desktop, choose Help, Support (this version)
- You’ll find FREE on-line resources for your version of TPC Desktop
Comprehensive Annual Support
- TPC Connection – starting at $200/year
- TPC is committed to the success of our users. That’s why we offer the TPC Connection annual membership
- TPC users can eliminate concern about Training, Technical Support and Update costs
- Early Renewal Pricing is 10% off listed prices
- Charged to your credit card at the time of the call
- Once the specific problem is resolved the Incident is considered over
- Seriously, we only do a couple of these a year
Expert Training Staff
- We offer expert training by qualified, supervised staff
- MSE, LS, GISP
- Decades of technidal training experience
- We use internet screen sharing to to work with your surveys on your computer
- You watch as we walk you through the steps
- Then we watch as you repeat the steps and learn for yourself
- It’s pretty neat!
- One-On-One training is included at no additional cost to our TPC Connection members
Personal One-on-One Training
- If your are not on the TPC Connection, you can still purchase one-on-one training
- A member of our highly trained technical support staff will log into your computer, so you can work on your computer and your survey