Easy to Use and Learn!
Traverse PC has everything you need… and nothing you don’t. It’s instinctive and intuitive and it makes sense in five simple steps.
- Research: Every survey starts with records research. And TPC Desktop’s traverses feature is the prefect way to bring together the deeds, tax lot maps, right-of-ways, easements and boundaries for any survey.
- Import Data: Upload from your data collector, CAD, ASCII, GPS, XML files and many more. Simply choose your file type and Traverse PC does the rest.
- View Map™: Once you’ve imported your data and chose your preferred settings your map will auto-populate with our Quick View technology. It’s that easy!
- Make Decisions: This is where the magic happens. With TPC Desktop™ you can adjust any part of your map and how it appears visually. You can even edit the data. Traverse PC gives you complete control.
- Create Deliverables: With TPC Desktop™ your maps and reports can be delivered in a variety of forms. Rest assured we have a deliverable format that is perfect your needs.
Software Designed Around You!
We designed Traverse PC from the ground up to be the most agile surveying program available. We accomplish this by building our software around what we call Views.
Views are simply different ways to use the software and create maps. You choose the view that works best for the way you like to work and the type of survey you’re doing. You can easily toggle between Views with the touch of a button.
Put them all together and you have TPC Desktop™ by Traverse PC, the most powerful and agile land survey software on the market
Watch the video to the right for detailed information on Views and see how powerful and easy TPC Desktop™ is to use!
Visible Data™ – All the Time!
Ever use another land survey software program or CAD and been frustrated that you couldn’t access or change your data? With TPC Desktop™ worry no more!
At any time you click into the traverse view feature you have access to all your data. Right-click any survey object (line, label, symbol) in a drawing and TPC Desktop™ takes you right to that point in a traverse.
And your data is always editable, so if you find a mistake, you can fix it without missing a beat.
Quick View™ – Your Data Does the Drawing!
We can’t say enough about our Quick View™ Technology. You get to see what your data looks like without drawing it and without fiddling with those drawing commands you can never remember how to use.
Just choose the settings you want for Control, Side Shots and Lot Labels and let our Quick View™ Technology do the rest.
Draw everything the same, or choose settings for individual traverses and you have a very sophisticated drawing without ever drawing a thing yourself.
Watch the video on the right for detailed information on our feature-rich Quick View™ technology or check out our Quick View™ page