Traverse PC Land Surveying Software Redo › Forums › General Discussion › Problem with Points covering up Text › Reply To: Problem with Points covering up Text
April 30, 2020 at 3:53 pm #111679
Most likely, this is an issue with background clearing.
In the drawing view
– choose Tools, Drawing Settings and click the background clearing tab.
– turn off background clearing or set it to a smaller value
You set the distance the point labels are away from the point symbol’s insert point via the Offset value.
– double click any point label to open the Traverse Drawing Settings dialog
– in either / both the Control and Sideshot tabs, click the Format button down next the point label
– look for the Offset value and reduce it
Hope this helps