Traverse PC Land Surveying Software Redo › Forums › General Discussion › Auto numbering corner notes in paper space › Reply To: Auto numbering corner notes in paper space
Are you thinking mostly about creating the circles with consecutive numbers?
– I often insert a text label 1, with a border drawn around it
– then I copy this with the R for repeat as many times as I need
– I then double click each one and change the text to the next consecutive number
– This goes very fast. Are you looking for something different?
Or are you thinking about an easier way to align them?
– After I have my numbers and notes in
– I select the numbers and align them
– I sometimes also select the notes and align them
– This goes very fast also. Are you looking different?
Thanks for asking. Some times the little things can make a huge difference.
Just let us know some specifics.