Tagged: Labeling and Alignment
- September 4, 2020 at 7:27 am #132081TonyParticipant
I spend a lot of time numbering with circle outline and alignment for my corner notes and map references. Is there a quicker way to accomplish this?
- September 4, 2020 at 3:31 pm #132283JohnKeymaster
Are you thinking mostly about creating the circles with consecutive numbers?
– I often insert a text label 1, with a border drawn around it
– then I copy this with the R for repeat as many times as I need
– I then double click each one and change the text to the next consecutive number
– This goes very fast. Are you looking for something different?
Or are you thinking about an easier way to align them?
– After I have my numbers and notes in
– I select the numbers and align them
– I sometimes also select the notes and align them
– This goes very fast also. Are you looking different?
Thanks for asking. Some times the little things can make a huge difference.
Just let us know some specifics.
- October 14, 2020 at 11:57 am #138719TonyParticipant
Sorry for the delayed response; I do actually what you have done. I was thinking of auto label and alignment for corner notes, map references and deeds all in one.
R1 = Book 49 of Surveys, Page 1 John Olson LS 3115 1978
R2 = Book 50 of Parcel Maps, Page 1 John Olson Ls 3115 1979
D1 = 2001-9113-4, GRANT DEED
D2 = 1996-9129-2, GRANT DEED
- October 14, 2020 at 9:18 pm #138807JohnKeymaster
So what are you envisioning?
Drawing View, Insert, Notes…
Dialog asks for format, like D1 = [note], D2 = [note], etc. how many you want then lets you pick the starting location.
Now you have
D1 = note
D2 = note
Now you can edit each note and put in what you want?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.