Traverse PC Land Surveying Software Redo › Forums › General Discussion › Auto Shorten or Lengthen Tool for Sidelines on Easements.
Tagged: easement sidelines
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by John.
- April 23, 2021 at 7:53 pm #163132TonyParticipant
You always answer or provide another solution to my questions. In this example I’m working with alot of easement sidelines. My question is there a quicker way then intersecting a point on line to close my sidelines on. I’m thinking a automatic or selection based to shorten or lengthen sidelines at intersection point on the line. I’m currently calculating multiple points in the intersection tool. What’s your thoughts?
- April 26, 2021 at 4:21 pm #163383JohnKeymaster
Can you attach a file and circle some of the lines you want to trimming/extending.
In the past, I have left the COGO Intersect dialog open, selected the line I am trimming/extending to on the right side of that dialog (lets me select spiral, curve, tangent), then I do each line as a bearing/line intersect. Goes pretty fast.
- April 27, 2021 at 8:18 am #163433TonyParticipant
TRV file attached. This is one of one-hundred parcels and will be a repeat for cogo routine. If this discussion gets anymore in depth we may want to schedule a phone call.
- April 27, 2021 at 8:26 am #163436JohnKeymaster
That file didn’t attach. On our website, go to Member Area, Contact Us and attach it there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.