- July 24, 2020 at 6:52 am #124774chopperParticipant
My boss updated some information in a job we have but somehow the curve information has disappeared. When I hover over the line, I can see the information, but I don’t know how to show it. Any ideas?
- July 24, 2020 at 9:32 am #124826Mark LullModerator
Without seeing the actual file (and you can attach it to the post), it is difficult to say. I can think of a couple of possibilities.
– The object is hidden behind something else. In this case you will need to change the Drawing order to bring the object or the layer to the front.
– The object is the same color as the background. In this case, right-click it and go to Properties.
There are a lot more possibilities so if you don’t find the answer, please attach the file to this post or email the file to us with details on the problem. You can contact Traverse PC Technical Support via email (if you are a current TPC Connection Member) via the Learning Center –> Technical Support –> Comprehensive –> Technical Support Email
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.