I am having troubles inserting my points where there is an invisible circle covering up my text for the points. I have attached a picture of what I am talking about if anyone is able to help me. Also I was wondering there was any way to get the text for points closer to the actual point. According to the label settings I am as close as possible but I feel like there should be a way to get them closer without grabbing each individual one.
Most likely, this is an issue with background clearing.
In the drawing view
– choose Tools, Drawing Settings and click the background clearing tab.
– turn off background clearing or set it to a smaller value
You set the distance the point labels are away from the point symbol’s insert point via the Offset value.
– double click any point label to open the Traverse Drawing Settings dialog
– in either / both the Control and Sideshot tabs, click the Format button down next the point label
– look for the Offset value and reduce it
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.