Traverse PC Land Surveying Software Redo › Forums › General Discussion › Problem with Points covering up Text
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Matthew Waldner.
- April 30, 2020 at 2:14 pm #111645Matthew WaldnerParticipant
I am having troubles inserting my points where there is an invisible circle covering up my text for the points. I have attached a picture of what I am talking about if anyone is able to help me. Also I was wondering there was any way to get the text for points closer to the actual point. According to the label settings I am as close as possible but I feel like there should be a way to get them closer without grabbing each individual one.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 30, 2020 at 3:53 pm #111679JohnKeymaster
Most likely, this is an issue with background clearing.
In the drawing view
– choose Tools, Drawing Settings and click the background clearing tab.
– turn off background clearing or set it to a smaller value
You set the distance the point labels are away from the point symbol’s insert point via the Offset value.
– double click any point label to open the Traverse Drawing Settings dialog
– in either / both the Control and Sideshot tabs, click the Format button down next the point label
– look for the Offset value and reduce it
Hope this helps
- May 1, 2020 at 5:44 am #111723Matthew WaldnerParticipant
Thank you John, that did help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.