- June 10, 2019 at 9:00 am #45400
I had a county surveyor request radial closures to be included in my closure report. How do I include radial closure into my report?
- June 10, 2019 at 10:01 am #45446JohnKeymaster
I haven’t heard of that before. Can you give me an example of what they want?
- June 10, 2019 at 12:08 pm #45496
Yeah, that makes two of us! I’ll send an example once received.
- June 10, 2019 at 3:08 pm #45545
I’m to include with the standard curve info radius, arc length, Delta etc. and the radial bearing in and out of a curve? far as I can tell.
PC->RP Bearing= N 61-39′-10″ W
RP->PT Bearing= N 31-07′-01″ E
- June 10, 2019 at 3:32 pm #45551JohnKeymaster
1. In the Traverse View format, include the letters c & r along with other traverse data. This will add PC->PR and PR->PT bearings to the Traverse View.
2. Now use the Traverse Report and turn on [x] Traverse Data and any other closure data like [x] Traverse Summary and [x] Error Summary.
3. Printout the traverse report and submit it.
- June 11, 2019 at 6:50 am #45610
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.