Traverse PC Land Surveying Software Redo › Forums › Support › Drawings › SYMBOLS & BLOCKS
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by John.
- September 15, 2021 at 5:02 am #181101
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UPDATE OR GET MORE TREE BLOCKS? i.e. DOUGLAS FIR, OAK, PEPPERWOOD, MADRONE, ETC..
TONY O’ROURKE, PLS
- September 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm #181180AnonymousInactive
We have included all of the ones we have. If anyone sends more to us and gives us permission, we will include them with the program. We always welcome new blocks and linetypes.
- September 15, 2021 at 12:52 pm #181185
- February 20, 2022 at 5:59 pm #200067
I have attached a couple block that I can import into my drawing. I was hoping you could manipulate and combined into the traverse pc blocks on the next update. I will add additional one soon for General Land Office.
- February 20, 2022 at 6:00 pm #200068
What format should I upload?
- February 21, 2022 at 5:51 am #200091JohnKeymaster
I didn’t see those files attached. You can send them to us here: https://traverse-pc.com/contact-traverse-pc-land-surveying-software/
We’ll take a look.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.