- December 16, 2020 at 9:02 pm #147373
I having trouble importing topcon .raw data. It seems TPC have only one option for topcon format, which is GTS-600 V3.0 (.txt). Can we have .gts or .raw formats for topcon instrument? Or maybe I am doing something wrong, can you advice.
- December 17, 2020 at 6:04 am #147395
Attach a .gts and a .raw file and let us know which instrument you have and we’ll see if we support it or can add it in.
- December 21, 2020 at 9:30 pm #147852
Please find attached the data that I’m trying to import. I am using a Topcon GTS 1002.
Please note that, I did not see the reply on time, please ignore the message sent to tech support.
- December 21, 2020 at 9:33 pm #147853
By the way, the two files that i attached, was not uploaded correctly, Message read as “Sorry,this file type is not permitted for security reasons.”
- December 22, 2020 at 9:35 am #147925
Go ahead and zip them and attach the zip file.
- December 22, 2020 at 10:50 am #147931
- December 28, 2020 at 9:04 pm #148496
Any update regarding the Topcon format? Just following the request.
- December 29, 2020 at 8:54 am #148529
We have the documentation for the .gt7 file and will add it to our programming backlog. No date for release at this point.
We didn’t find documentation for the .raw file, so will need to reach out to Topcon to see if we can get it. Maybe see if you can find anything on it and send us the link.
- December 29, 2020 at 9:10 pm #148581
Thank you, appreciate your prompt respond. I’ll see from my end if I can get any documentation from topcon.
Happy new year to you all.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.