- February 14, 2020 at 10:12 am #98431aklinstiverParticipant
I just upgraded my computer and im getting my old user settings, templates and blocks copied over.. ie UserLines.dat .. I am not seeing a file that contains all of my custom traverse settings… how do I copy all the ones I have created over..
- February 14, 2020 at 10:49 am #98455JohnKeymaster
Yes, when you update, TPC looks for a previous installation and prompts you to copy your user settings forward to the new release.
You can manually redo this copy forward anytime with the following steps
– Tools, Program Settings, Program Data tab
– Copy program data from folder, locate the version of TPC to copy from (i.e. TPC Desktop 2019) and choose Select Folder
– TPC will display the prompt to copy those files forward. Choose Yes.
– See if your old settings are now available in the new version.
I am assuming from your question that you want your Traverse View formats. These are in the file UserTraverseFormats.dat. You can always copy this manually in Windows File Explorer.
- November 4, 2021 at 10:22 am #186821TOMGParticipant
HOW TO USE A METRIC LINE WIEGHT SETTING. EXSAMPLE .30MM THICKNESS
- November 4, 2021 at 1:35 pm #186853JohnKeymaster
You get metric line weights and pen widths when you set the survey’s units to Meters.
Surveys with imperial units (feet) display all line and pen widths as 100th of inches.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.