This option allows both you and TPC support to share your screens.
1. Choose Open (not Browser).
2. If you have not yet installed RingCentral, it will start the download & install process.
3. Enter the code provided by TPC
4. Cancel the Audio prompt
5. Find the Share button and click it
6. Select the monitor to share (generally the one in the upper left)
Give TPC support quick access to your PC. Windows 10 required.
- Right click the Windows Start button and type Quick Assist
- Choose Quick Assist app
- Enter the code from TPC support and click Share Screen
- Give them access to your entire screen
Note: You can use Quick Assist yourself, to help colleagues learn TPC.
1. We’ll send a meeting invitation to your email.
2. Go to the meeting invite and select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
3. That’ll open a web page, where you’ll see two choices: Download the Windows app and Join on the web instead. If you join on the web, you can use either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome (Firefox doesn’t work). Your browser may ask if it’s okay for Teams to use your mic and camera. Be sure to allow it so you’ll be seen and heard in your meeting.
4. Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings. If we are already on the phone with you, choose Audio off. Select Phone audio if you want to talk on your mobile phone.
5. When you’re ready, hit Join now.
6. This will bring you into the meeting lobby. We’ll notify the meeting organizer that you’re there, and someone in the meeting can then admit you.
© 1987 – 2022 Traverse PC, Inc. – All Rights Reserved