Our Commitment to Education
At Traverse PC, we believe that we must all help to ensure that the land surveying/geospatial/engineering industries continues to have the best prepared, most professional new workforce possible. That is why we provide our software to land surveying training programs at no cost.
When it comes to teaching and learning surveying, TPC Desktop is the best surveying software out there!!
The reason is the way the program is structured.
- The entire program is built around integrated tools.
- Students can mix and match the tools to do just about any job, but they must decide how to tackle the assignment and which tools are appropriate.
- TPC Desktop takes the drudgery and busy work out the assignment, but they still have to THINK .
- Two students may arrive at the same result using entirely different tools – the tools that match the process they choose to use.
- Now you can ask for the results AND the reason they choose to do it that way.
Traverse PC will provide your institution with as many seats of TPC Desktop as you need for you surveying / engineering / geospatial curriculum at no cost.
We issue you a TPC Connection key that never expires.
- Intended for use in your computer labs
- Validates any new releases of TPC Desktop
- Use our License Manager to manage the license online
- License seats can be shared with any number of workstations in any number of labs
Just fill out the form on this page and tell us how many seats you would like.
We can also issue you a temporary, multi-student license of TPC Desktop Professional, the same one you use in the computer lab.
- We’ll provide you with a download link and key that you can make available to all your students.
- Students can download, install and validate TPC on their personal computers.
- You can deactivate students if needed to enforce compliance.
- When you tell us your term is over and the student license is no longer needed, we’ll disable it for you.
- You must be using TPC Desktop 2018 R2 or later for this to work.
Just fill out the form on this page and tell us how many student activations you would like.