Compare the Editions and choose one that’s just right for you.
Want us to help you decide? Just fill out the evaluation request form.
- TPC Desktop Personal offers the Basic COGO, Basic Drawing Tools, Basic Traverse Adjustments, Custom Reports and Import/Export tools you’ll use everyday.
- Primary uses: Surveying / Forestry / Assessors / Landscape Design / Construction / Plat Checking
- TPC Premium Edition provides the tools to perform routine land surveying tasks and may well serve the needs of many surveyors not fully engaged in more advanced surveying projects. If you don’t need profiles, vertical curves, cross-sections or Least Squares Network adjustment – this may be just the right edition for you.
- Primary uses: Surveying / Mapping / Construction / Accident Investigation
- TPC Professional Edition is the “complete package” for land surveying. The powerful list of features provide the tools to perform basic as well as advanced surveying tasks.
- Surveying / Engineering / Highway / Accident Investigation / Geodetics / PLSS
Student Edition – FREE
- Get a FREE one-year subscription of TPC Professional Edition
Education Edition – FREE
- TPC Professional Edition has all the tools to help you teach geomatics, resource management, engineering, accident investigation and more.
- FREE to qualifying institutions.
TPC Connection – starting at $200/year
- Traverse PC is committed to the success of our users. That’s why we offer the TPC Connection annual membership.
- TPC users can eliminate concern about Training, Technical Support and Update costs.
- Early Renewal Pricing is 10% off listed prices.
Online Training – $75/half-hour
- A member of our highly trained technical support staff will log into your computer, so you can work on your computer and your survey.
Support Incident – $75/incident
- Charged to your credit card at the time of the call.
- Once the specific problem is resolved the Incident is considered over.
- An incident is defined as a single, specific problem.