TPC Desktop 2021 Release 1 (September 2021)
- Your current subscription license can be upgraded to a perpetual license
- Subscriptions do not accumulate toward perpetual licenses
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the billing period, unless canceled.
- If canceled, the subscription remains in force through the original subscription period.
- Learn more…
|3-Month Billing – Billed once per quarter until cancelled||$329 Buy Now|
|Annual Billing – Billed once per year until cancelled||$878 Buy Now
Single-User License (Perpetual)
- Is individually administered
- Can be moved to another computer if needed
- Can be updated independently of other licenses
- Includes 1 year of the TPC Connection (annual subscription)
Special Offers available
Update your old version of TPC Desktop
Upgrade your copy of Personal or Premium to the Professional Edition
Network License (Perpetual)
Surveying / Engineering / Highway / Accident Investigation / Geodetics / PLSS
TPC Desktop Professional Edition is the complete package for land surveying. The powerful list of features provide the tools to perform basic as well as advanced surveying tasks.
And did we mention this is our most popular edition? Compare Editions
- Least Squares Network: 2D or 3D, blunder detection, ALTA/ACSM 2011 compliant,builds network automatically from survey data, individual traverse A Priory values
- Field-to-Finish: Draw points with styles and in point groups (traverses) set by point descriptions and draw linework by several flexible methods
- Sorting: Use the nearest neighbor sort to generate line work for points that aren’t collected in order
- Points: exchange CGPoints with coordinates, descriptions, attributes, labels, etc..
- Parcels: TPC’s traverses are a perfect fit with LandXML’s parcels. Think Parcel = Traverse.
- Alignments: TPC’s traverses are a perfect fit with LandXML’s alignment. You can tangents, curves, stations, PC’s, PT’s, etc..
- Vertical Curves: TPC even exchanges vertical curves with LandXML.
- Surfaces: TPC exchanges surfaces with LandXML, right down to the breaklines, border, area and surface points.
- Transects: Generate transects fro traverses, line, polylines
- Slope Analysis: Tabulate surface areas in user defined slope ranges, shade them in the drawing and add them to the legend
- Create Profiles: From surfaces, screen entities, points on centerline, etc.
- Quick Profile: Display any traverse in profile mode with real-time update while adjusting centerline
- Input-Edit Profiles: Enter profile data in dual spreadsheet and graphic window, and design in reference to controlling profile grade points
- Draw Profiles: Draw multiple profiles on grid with auto-updating based on edits
- Quick View: Profile settings draw the profiles for you, with line types, symbols and annotations
- Vertical Curves: Enter balance or un-balanced vertical curves in spreadsheet or graphical window
- Draw Vertical Curves: Choose options to draw the parts of the vertical curve and vertical PI that you want
- Vertical Curve Generator: Generate vertical curves automatically by specifying grade breaks and lengths
- Cross Sections: Enter cross-sections in spreadsheet and graphics window
- Draw Cross Sections: Draw single or stacked x-secs on grid with auto-updating based on edits
- Send Objects: Send CAD entities to TPC’s current drawing or objects from the current drawing back to the CAD view (Professional Edition only). This is such a great way to work with a large CAD project because you can bring in just the data you need for the survey.
- Microstation: Read and write V7 / V8 DGN files
- DCA R10: Read and write DCA R10 files
- Pacsoft: Read Pacsoft CRD and PDT files
- C&G: Read C&G CRD and CGC binary files
- Predetermined Area: Partition any lot into a smaller lot with remainder (which can also be partitioned)
GIS = Graphical Information Systems
- ESRI SHP: Import/Export point and linework data
- Geo-Referenced Images: Pick the same two points on an image and the survey and TPC rotates / translates / scales the image. Image then scales with the drawing
- Traverses and Shapes: Correlate traverses directly with shapes for easy reference
PLSS = Public Lands Survey System
- True Bearings: Use mean course convergence for traversing and inversing
- Ground Distance: Automatically scale distance from the project elevation to the ellipsoid
- Closure and Area: Computes geodetic closure and area
- Compute Lost Corners: Compute lost corner positions using Single / Double proportion accounting for latitudinal arcs and cardinal offsets.
- PLSS Adjustments: Do Grant Boundary and Irregular Boundary adjustments with course-by-course details reported
- Blunder Detection: Use the Least Squares Network analysis to show possible blunders and error ellipses
- True Line Offsets: Compute offsets to a true line on the latitudinal arc
- Corner Sets: Generate corner stakeout notes with true bearings and ground distance offsets
- Geodetic vs Grid COGO: All COGO can generate true bearings and ground distance or grid bearing and distance
- GCDB: Use GCDB point numbering if desired
- PLSS Drafting: Label all lines with true bearings and ground distances and all lots with geodetic area
- GMM Township Record Files: Import GMM Township record files, automatically create traverse, auto-plot
- Medial Lines: Create Medial Lines from meanders
Updates / Upgrades
Ready to update your copy of TPC? Check for Special Offers!
Traverse PC allows all previous versions to be updated to the Current Version of Traverse PC at substantial discounts.
Updates require the Serial Number of your current program. It can be found by choosing Help | About TPC Desktop.
Traverse PC allows you to Upgrade from one Edition of the Current Version to another Edition.
You pay just the difference in list price between the two Editions.
Note: If you do not have the Current Version, you need to first Update to the Current Version and then Upgrade to the Edition you want.
Upgrades require the Serial Number of your current program. It can be found by choosing Help | About TPC Desktop.
- Version: A Version is defined as the specific name of a release such as TPC Desktop V9.5 or TPC Desktop 2018.
- Edition: An Edition is defined as the specific set of features that has an Edition name such as TPC Desktop 2018 Professional (2018 is the Version and Professional is the Edition).
- Current Version: The Current Version is the Version that is currently being sold by Traverse PC.
- Recent Version: Recent Versions are the Versions immediately preceding the Current Version and which are still supported by Traverse PC Technical Support.
- Older Version: An Older Version is a Version for which Traverse PC no longer provides Technical Support or program maintenance.
- Update: An Update is defined as moving from a prior Version to the same Edition of the Current Version such as TPC Desktop Professional 2017 to TPC Desktop Professional 2018.
- Upgrade: An Upgrade is defined as moving from one Edition of the Current Version to another Edition of the Current Version such as from TPC Desktop 2018 Personal to TPC Desktop 2018 Premium.