Alignment Stations & Offsets
January 20, 2020 Wednesday 3 PM (PST)
In November and December, we looked at lot setbacks and offsets. In January, we continue that discussion with alignments and introduce stationing.
- Station syntax, decimals
- Station Factor
- Station Equations
- Slope Distance Stations
- Stationing an Alignment
- COGO | Stations command
- Grid vs Ground / Geodetic
- Station Offsets
- Straight Lines and Curves
- COGO | Station Offsets command
- Offsets to Alignments
- What List
- Traverse to Traverse
- Single Point
- Fences to Property Lines, etc.
- Offset Interval / True Line Offset
- Reports average offset and interval
If you are not on the TPC Connection, you will be billed $150 for each successful certificate requested.
- After the webinar
- Complete the CEU Request Form, along with the webinar code and payment (if required) within one hour of completion and we will email you the CEU Certificate.
- We include a link to this form in one or more emails leading up to the webinar.
- We do not guarantee which states will accept this form of certification. You can refer them to this page for validation.