Webinar: Working with Drawings
June 19th 3 PM PDT (6 PM EDT)
We’ll show you how easy it is to produce your drawings using TPC’s proprietary QuickView™ technology.
- Learning Center
- How to access it – Member Area, Learning Center, Customer Area, QuickView™, Drawings
- Come here for information on What and How
- Why QuickView™ Technology Rather than Traditional CAD Methodology
- Traverses and QuickView™
- Accuracy – Eliminating Mistakes
- Ease of Use
- Temporary Drawings
- What Are They
- How and Why to Use Them
- Saving Temporary Drawings
- Permanent Drawings
- Starting an Initial Drawing
- Using the Drawing Data Manager
- Creating New Drawings
- Duplicating Drawings
- Templates and Drawings
- Questions and Answers
- Customer Resources Revisited
Past web seminars are available in the webinar archives
If you are not on the TPC Connection, you will be billed $150 for each successful certificate requested.
- When you sign up for a webinar, check [x] Request CEU Certificate.
- We will send you a CEU Request Form upon conclusion of the webinar.
- Complete the CEU Request Form, along with the webinar code and payment (if required) within one hour of completion and we will email you the CEU Certificate.
- We do not guarantee which states will accept this form of certification. You can refer them to this page for validation.