What’s New in TPC Desktop 2018 R2
- GIS projection files
- Using the CRS from an imported GIS file
- Limiting contours for a surface
- We added a sixth slope range
- Sort layers by drawing order
- Drawing Data Manager
- Trimble import
- License management
- Accessing your downloads and keys
- Running a single-user license on more than one computer
- Advantages of a network license
- Renewing your TPC Connection on-line
Choose the date and time you would like to attend:
Wednesday, 10/10 at 3 PM PDT (6 PM EDT) or
Thursday, 10/11 at 8 AM PDT (11 AM EDT)
Past web seminars are available in the Webinar Archives
- TPC Connection members are eligible to receive a CEU (Continuing Education Units) Certificate, at no additional cost.
- If you are not on the TPC Connection, you will be billed $150 for each successful certificate requested.
- When you sign up for a webinar, check the [x] Request CEU Certificate.
- We will send you a CEU Request Form upon conclusion of the webinar.
- Complete the CEU Request Form, along with the webinar code and payment (if required) within one hour of completion.
- We will email you the CEU Certificate.
- We do not guarantee which states will accept this form of certification. You can refer them to this page for validation.