Welcome to the TPC Desktop 2016 Support page.
See What’s New since your version.
Prerequisites for Windows 7 & 8 – V16.0 depends on the Windows 10 Universal C Runtime. If you receive a message when installing or running the program that a dll file is missing, please click this link, select the link for your operating system, download and install.
TPC Desktop Documentation – (not available) Note: Beginning with V16.0, the Tasks Manager access the Learning Guides from our Web Site, so they are always current.
Traverse PC PDF – our own PDF driver (Only Needed if Not Already Installed).
Note: Save the zip file, extract all files and then run the RunSetup.exe file to install.
- Got questions about your TPC license?
- Limited Warranty – what we cover and what we don’t
- License Agreement – what you can and can’t do with your license
Single User License
When you buy a copy of Traverse PC, you are purchasing a single user license which allows one person at a time to use that license. If two or more people need to run Traverse PC at the same time, you need to purchase an additional license for each person or switch to a network license. See License Agreement.
What kind of computer does it take to run TPC?
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
TPC Desktop 2016 does not support Windows XP or earlier
95 MB hard drive space (with all sample files installed)
2 GB RAM (32-bit OS), 4GB RAM (64-bit OS)
Traverse PC does not sell a Mac version. However, some of our users successfully run Traverse PC on MacBook Pro’s with Parallel Desktop. Traverse PC does not provide technical support for Macs.
- TPC Desktop 2016 was developed for and has been tested on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista.
- TPC Desktop 2016 is not supported on Windows XP.
- This page is not linked within the TPC website. To return to this page later, add this page to your browser’s Favorites or go to the bottom of the Tasks Manager in TPC Desktop 2016 to the TPC On Line section and left-click TPC Desktop 2016 Home.
- Note: The version number we list here is the version number you can find inside Traverse PC. You can find it by going to the TPC License section of the Tasks Manager or by choosing Help | About TPC Desktop.
Be sure to upgrade your Membership to access Customer-Only forums and support by clicking the button below:
You must be logged in to upgrade a membership.