TPC Desktop 2020 R1 – released: June 24th, 2020
Uses your TPC Connection key to validate (validates automatically if already used for TPC 2020).
TPC Desktop 2020 R1 V22.214.171.124 (4/1/2023) See readme.txt.
If you receive a message showing that you have 0 remaining activations – see Notes tab.
Geoid Models – Select the geoid models you want to download and install into your \ProgramData\ folder.
TPC Desktop 2020 Release ‘Hot Fixes’– Only Needed if Instructed by TPC Technical Support – Includes any technical support issues that may have been recently resolved and new features that have been added for testing. See readme.txt for details.
Prerequisites for Windows 7 & 8 – V20.0 depends on the Windows 10 Universal C Runtime. If you receive the following message when installing or running the program that a dll file is missing, please click this link, select the link for your operating system, download and install.
Traverse PC PDF – our own PDF driver (Only Needed if Not Already Installed).
Note: Save the Traverse PC PDF zip file, extract all files and then run the RunSetup.exe file to install.
If you receive a message showing that you have 0 remaining activations
- Open your prior version of TPC Desktop and turn on the option to Remove validation when TPC closes on the Support tab of Program Settings.
- After you close the prior version of TPC Desktop, you should be able to validate TPC Desktop 2020.
- If this option is turned on in both versions of TPC Desktop, you will be able to switch back and forth as needed.
- TPC Desktop 2020 was developed for and has been tested on Windows 10, 8.1, 8.
- TPC Desktop 2020 is not supported on Windows Vista or earlier.
- This page is not linked within the TPC website. To return to this page later, add this page to your browser’s Favorites or go to the bottom of the Tasks Manager in TPC Desktop 2020 to the TPC On Line section and left-click Support (this version).
- Note: The version number we list here is the version number you can find inside Traverse PC. You can find it by going to the TPC License section of the Tasks Manager or by choosing Help | About TPC Desktop.
Be sure to upgrade your Membership to access Customer-Only forums and support by clicking the button below:
You must be logged in to upgrade a membership.
Office Hours: 7 AM to Noon, 1 to 3 PM (US Pacific Time Zone) Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)Special Offers Try FREE!
© 1987 – 2023 Traverse PC, Inc. – All Rights Reserved