Purchase the TPC Connection and receive TPC Desktop 2018 FREE!
|Professional Edition* TPCC||
|Premium Edition* TPCC||
|Personal Edition* TPCC||
* Perpetual license includes everything you need to get up and running fast!
Traverse PC is committed to the success of our users. That’s why we offer complete coverage with the TPC Connection. With a small investment for this annual membership, TPC users can eliminate concern about Training, Technical Support and Update costs while enjoying the very popular TPC Cap.
- Program Updates for the year ($300-$500 Value)
- Agile Releases – Member Exclusive ($??? Value)
- Five Star Priority Technical Support ($300 Value)
- Two hours of Online Training ($300 Value)
- eReader Learning Guide Set ($50 Value)
- Program CD Upon Request ($25 Value)
- TPC T-Shirt or Cap ($15 to $18 Value)
To be eligible for the TPC Connection, you must be on the Current Version of the program. If you are on an earlier Version of Traverse PC, you must first Update to the Current Version before purchasing the TPC Connection.
We offer a 10% discount when you renew before your expiration date. We call it Early Renewal.
For example, if your TPC Connection expiration date is in March, you receive the 10% Early Renewal savings if you renew your TPC Connection in February or earlier. If you wait until March to renew, no renewal discount is available.
|Professional Edition TPCC Early Renewal||
|Premium Edition TPCC Early Renewal||
|Personal Edition TPCC Early Renewal||
Want more of a discount on your early renewal? Extend your renewal to 2 or 3 years and get up to 20% off.
2 years 15%
3 years 20%
We have one Major Release at the start of each year (TPC Desktop 2015, 2016, 2017, etc.)
Members of The Connection get all Program Updates including Agile Releases at no additional charge. Now you can control the cost of staying Current while enjoying the benefits of new features and functionality as they become available. Our customers often provide ideas on ways to improve and enhance program functionality and we implement many of their suggestions in our regular program Updates. Another way TPC stays ahead of the competition.
TPCC Member Exclusive – Agile Releases
Members of the TPC Connection receive exclusive access to all Agile Releases. These are not available to anyone who is not on the TPC Connection. Everyone else has to wait until the next major release to get these features!
Support & Training
Technical Support rises to a higher level at Traverse PC. It’s PERSONALIZED! Our technical support professionals can “log-in” to your computer so you receive “personalized” assistance. You can both move your mouse or use your keyboard while you’re both looking at the Tech’s screen. You can show him the problem, he can show you the answer. It’s like having our Tech right there with you, but you don’t have to feed him.
Proper Training can provide you with the opportunity to get up and running quickly. Use it to learn the new features in an Update or to train new staff. Each member receives two hours of On-Line Training utilizing the same software and techniques used in the Connection’s “Personalized” Technical Support.
Printed Learning Guides
Here’s the key to becoming a “power user”. Not a Tutorial nor Help Guide, TPC’s Learning Guides contain over 50 chapters with very succinct, to the point instructions with pictures of how the screen should look at major points in the process. A great way to bring staff current on features and a quick reminder for features you don’t use as much. We understand that training is an on-going requirement as program features and staff change.
eReader Learning Guides
We have ported the Learning Guide Set to eReader formats (MOBI and EPUB) so you can take them with you anywhere.
CD & Fashions
The program CD (upon request) lets you reinstall your program if you need to. You can access the latest maintenance updates via the Tasks Manager from within TPC Desktop.
You can make a fashion statement in the field and show everyone that you use the most powerful land surveying software available with Traverse PC’s comfortable and stylish t-shirt or ball cap.
- Version: A Version is defined as the specific name of a release such as TPC Desktop V9.5 or TPC Desktop 2010.
- Edition: An Edition is defined as the specific set of features that has an Edition name such as TPC Desktop 2010 Professional (2010 is the Version and Professional is the Edition).
- Current Version: The Current Version is the Version that is currently being sold by Traverse PC.
- Recent Version: Recent Versions are the Versions immediately preceding the Current Version and which are still supported by Traverse PC Technical Support.
- Older Version: An Older Version is a Version for which Traverse PC no longer provides Technical Support or program maintenance.
- Update: An Update is defined as moving from a prior Version to the same Edition of the Current Version such as TPC Desktop Professional 2015 to TPC Desktop Professional 2016.
- Upgrade: An Upgrade is defined as moving from one Edition of the Current Version to another Edition of the Current Version such as from TPC Desktop 2016 Personal to TPC Desktop 2016 Premium.