VIDEO: Introduction on Importing CAD Drawings
We Speak your Language!
When designing our software it was imperative that TPC Desktop™ be able to share data with others and communicate with other the software you and your clients use on a daily basis.
At Traverse PC we take pride in being fully compatible with the industries leading companies, allowing you to share files via user defined ASCII coordinates, DXF, DWG, data collector files, and countless other ways.
And as always we are fully compatible with CAD and accept files from the leading data collectors. In fact many AutoCAD users find us a more feature rich and efficient alternative with better deliverables.
Contact Us today for a custom walk-through of how TPC Desktop™ can work for your application!
Import / Export / Deliverables
- CAD – Import/Export any version of DXF/DWG/DXB/DGN files with layers, hatching, blocks.
- ASCII – Import ASCII coordinate files created by digitizers, data collectors and other computer programs. The files can have any combination of point number (alpha or numeric), northing, easting, elevation and description.
- Google Earth – Import/Export either KML and KMZ files, points, traverses, surfaces, lot labels, sideshots and drawings.
- LandXML – Import/Export XML files, points, parcels, alignments, vertical curves, export surfaces and more.
- TRV – Traverse PCs own file format.
- GPS – Import/Export GPS/GNSS positions and reference them to your survey.
- GIS – Import/Export GIS files and their projections or reference them to your survey.
- RAW – Import/Export popular data collector formats like RAW/RW5/CRD/CR5/SDR/GSI/DC.
- PDF – Export any maps or data list as a pdf.
- GMM – Township data for PLSS surveys.
- Images – Import/Export raster and vector images like GIF/TIF/JPG/PNG files and their corresponding World files into your drawings as background or vicinity maps.
- TXT/CSV – Import/Export any data in a TXT or CSV file, making it easy to share your data with anyone.
- And Much More! If so don’t see the file type your looking for, please Contact Us for more detailed information on compatibility.