Would you like to come work for Traverse PC?
Please submit this form and include your resume.
Mid Level C++ Programmer
See Job Posting This position was filled 7/1/2022
If you have national marketing experience in a survey related industry and have personal experience in surveying or engineering please contact us.
Lead Acquisition and Customer Experience
See Job Posting This position was filled 4/15/2022
Technical Support Associate
This job is not currently posted, but is currently available.
- Job description
- part time – 20-30 hrs / wk
- licenses –license requests, updates and renewals
- onboarding – helping new TPC customers get up and running with TPC
- training – on-line, 30-min training sessions, scheduled on our website
- phone – general phone support for licenses, technical support and some sales
- monthly webinars – present topics
- Required skills
- survey/geospatial skills – 5 years minimum, license preferred
- Traverse PC experience – 3 years minimum
- CRM (Customer Relations Management)
- computer – Windows, registry, device drivers, etc.
- writing – help topics, emails
- phone – about 30% of our users interact with us via mobile
- people – we are professionals and deal with everyone that way
- cloud – everything we do is online – files, phones, meetings
- depends on experience and skills
- Base+ model where bonuses and profit sharing are a significant portion of total
- Working for Traverse PC
- we always look for long term employees
- we are all working from home since Covid
- any time zone within 2 hours of us (Pacific Time) works best
© 1987 – 2022 Traverse PC, Inc. – All Rights Reserved