Want to see your TPC drawing in Google Earth?
Export a KML or KMZ File
- Export any TPC drawing as a KML or KMZ file.
- In Google Earth, just open the file your exported.
The drawing determines what shows up in Google Earth. If its in the drawing, its in Google Earth.
- lot lines, lot labels, lot areas, line labels
- point symbols, point labels, elevations, descriptions
- contours, contour labels, TIN lines
- manually drawn objects like lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, text
KML: Exporting a Drawing (6:53)